Last day for exam

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today, I had two exam. Mathematic and Pancasila Education. In the morning, at third floor mathematic held. It was really heavy, I just can answer one question of five questions on the sheet. It was makes my hair stand on end. I was broiling, but My friend, Lussy given me some answers well. Thank’s so much lussy. Really donkey work to waiting, Can’t believe how quickly the last 2 hours have gone by. I hope my score wouldn’t be bad again

In the afternoon, at E building, Pancasila Education held. I thought that this exam was really hard, because there were many chapters. When I was looking the sheet’s question, just three questions. Easy does it. No stakeout, No teasing, well easy for looking my friend’s answers, friend don’t make a scane for a while. That’s all for today. After a week of exam, I need to go and chill out. 


Share This Post

3 comments:

freaky_kuro Says:

hey, how was your midterms? :D
were they good?

Satya Says:

honestly, it was not good. T.T

and you, were they good?

freaky_kuro Says:

err... I dunno? even though I'm sure I did good, I don't know if the results are good too, the lecturers haven't tell us about the midterms results...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...