Three sunday for a week

Wednesday, November 2, 2011


I always waiting for Sunday, because I always need a holiday in real. I really need to get away somewhere, anywhere. I need to just jump in a car, or a ship, or on train, or anything and just go for holiday. I’m so sick and tired of how I feel. So sick of living everyday the same, dreading every experience, wishing thing were different will be happen. I need to get out of wales before I tired of death. I’m looking forward to my long holiday (which is final examination in collage). I’m going to anywhere or do anything. I wanna makes my days off meaningful more experience I’II get. If there are three Sunday for a week, I’m really happy. No stress, No tired, More Cheers, More Funny and I have not to again studying and practicing for at least 3 hours a day, whew. I’II be to just be able to put my feet up at the pool some place, a glass of juice, sunbathe on a beautiful beach, journey up the mountain, and get relex for so long.

Share This Post

4 comments:

Intan K. Says:

if there are three sunday for a week, i'll not miss my holiday again..

Satya Says:

Hahay, I never been have a perfect holiday in real. Well, I don't know How I miss my holiday. ;)
I want to go to China or Berlin for holiday. :)

Intan K. Says:

when holiday, i want to spend some quality time with my parent.. just that :)

Satya Says:

I spend my time to listening music or watching a moive. ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...