I'm single and I'm really happy

Monday, October 31, 2011


My neighbor : Do you have girl friend, hah?
Me : NOPE, why?
My neighbor and his girl friend : So pitty.
Me : (What the hell are you ha?) Well, you’re 14 and you have girl friend?
My neighbor : Yeah,
Me : When I was 14 I had books, comics, computer and bicycle. And I’m proud of that. So what?
My Neighbor : (???)

I’m okay single and don’t need anyone to love me (except my friends and my family) because I love my self. So far in my adult life I’ve focused on going to university and starting my good career.  It seems like I have been getting lots of questions lately regarding having a girl friend. How crazy is that? After thinking about it, I have come up with some reasons why I’m happy become single for the moment. Listed here “

1.      I can go where I want when I please.
2.     I can completely focus on collagel at the moment and not have to take care of a girl friend.
3.    I can make spur of the moment plans/decisions.
4.     I can spend all my free time completely with my friends and family.
5.    I want to save my money for something more important not just shopping and else,

I agree that everything happens for a reason and be your self. Don’t take cares about anyone who influse you. And Single not always bad for you, enjoy it, guys ;)

Share This Post

2 comments:

Intan K. Says:

new article, i like that,,
good reason, specially number 5^^.so rational.

Satya Says:

yeah, I think it's good article too, because it's real. Save money for something more important hehehe \(^.^)/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...