My Puppy

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yesterday, my dad brought a puppy. My puppy is a male :), is called kito (like a girl’s name) because my little sister given that.  His feather’s really smooth.  It’s exactly the type of dog I love. Kito is chary I think, because most dogs love the idea of going for a walk but Kito refuses to leave our place. I would have to drag  his by the neck with a leash to get his. Owning a dog can be a great life experience for me. My dog isn’t like the picture, well if you come to my home, I’m going to show it. :)


Share This Post

3 comments:

freaky_kuro Says:

will it bites if I touch it? :o

Satya Says:

No, he'II not bite you, my puppy is really funny and have good manners with new people.

freaky_kuro Says:

really? I like puppies, but I prefer kittens :p
or hamsters... :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...