Yourself

Friday, October 21, 2011

What do you hate? Someone has something that they hate, I’m too. Like, I hate people who take your advice, benefit immensely, then act like it was all their idea to begin with and act like they would of made that decision without your help and then have the nerve to recommended you do the same. I hate when people ask a question but hen don’t pay attention to the respone and then ask the same question moments later.

But not all I hate. Well, make it as comfortable as possible. There is a question what do you hate if you not doing it? Of me,
I hate not drawing, when I draw I stop multi-tasking, stop my attention from wandering else where, and focus on a single task for a hour or more.
I hate not playing piano or keyboard, when I play piano I get the same feeling as I do when I paint.
I hate not seeing my friend often enough.
I hate not meditating, everything just seems to work out better.
I hate not slowing down and connecting with people, nature and my inner self.
I hate not being creative, I hate not being able to focus exclusively on being the creative being I know I’m supposed to be.
And the other.
I have learned not to hate anything, enjoy even the dullest moment it helps slow down time we all look forward to the next rush to much. Love is much better than hate. ;) How about you, guys?



Share This Post

2 comments:

freaky_kuro Says:

I HATE BUGS. xO
I just can't stand them!

Satya Says:

Bugs? hahay, :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...