Wow, Biology

Sunday, October 23, 2011


Today, I had biology examination. I thought I can answer it correctly, But It was so complicate. I think I’m totally wrong. Uh. I spend to studied more about mandle’s law and reproduction, but when I was opening the question’s sheet, just 20 %  about mandle’s law and reproduction. It was kinda hard to answer all. I had one not answer, but I think that question has a high value, how stupid I’m.  There are so much chapters that have to learned. And there  are so much questions that have to answered too. Maybe I’m not the best in this lesson, but I just endeavor for. I just hope my score wouldn’t be bad than mathematic. This examination is worse than mathematic quiz. 

Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...