You

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hello everyone,
I really don’t know what I have to do,well, I wrote this note. The title like not interesting, I had confuse to text it. Many a one may be callous to read this, but Don’t worry yeah. I’m not telling you about the cam a joke or something like that, but about someone who inspire me to.




First I crawl on the floor to searching knowledge
But now I’m standing on the top of mountain to achieve knowledge
First I watch stealthily from hole of the door
But now I’m sitting on first row in the class to see you
First I was in the dark, but you came with light of candle
Your complexion to raise me more and more
Yesterday, Today, Right now or Tomorrow I’m going to imagine your face, your good offices
I’m not a dreamer or scourging you.

Well, I have so much motivators. What do you thing about motivator? I think motivator is someone like friend, girl friend, family that could be helped and lend a hand you to solving your problem, to give you support. Sometimes I'm down or nerveous when talking with peoples, but I used to do for, so I just imagine that I'm a part of my motivator. I don't know how about you. But you could be accepted my suggestion.  I  Keep your spirit yeah, ;)


Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...