Success or not

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Today, I had Fundamental Chemistry examination. I thought I can answer (again). There are 10 questions on the sheet. It was not really hard, but the time was not well to do, really long answer ;(. I spend studied in stoichiometry and Chemical Energetics, Yeah, what I learned right, I had 2 questions not answers. Really forgot to asking my friends how to solve that questions. But I’m proud because I did it myself. I wanna mend ones pace but I can’t maybe because I’m troublesome. Well, I just slow but surely to answer. ;) And when I was looking my work sheet, my lecturer said “Those are your quiz’s result” wow, I think it wouldn’t be given. The examination was peter out. After this test, I opened my result, not too good and not too bad, but I loves this.  I hope my Fundamental Chemistry examination wouldn’t be bad, hope increase than quiz. I little hopeless at something. 

Share This Post

2 comments:

DhynaSaurus Says:

finally , i found blogger from mataram *again*

i'm a mataram blogger too :)

join on my site^^

Satya Says:

Finally, I found blogger from FKIP unram too, :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...