Imagine

Friday, October 14, 2011


*Imagine*

I’m satya and I’m human too. I need friends, family, love, living space, foods and drinks, and the others. I can’t explain my life on here, because I exactly not able to explain but when I used to explaining, yeah I’m going to. My daily round still same, goes to my faculty, studying, eating, drinking, sleeping, watching, studying, drinking. Hahahaha. Everyday I always dabble at to think about my life on future. Like what? It’s saying in my brain. Chime in with my friends about, but sometimes it’s makes me cheesed off but I used to listen them to appraise as friend as good (precious of). I’m flogging a dead horse a question. “What I ought to do if all that I did finish?” Yeah, fed up with and dry as dust. I hope I can imagine a new place and make it happen correctly. 














Share This Post

2 comments:

freaky_kuro Says:

What?! You're drinking??! *shocked

Satya Says:

Not Alcohol, because I'm not naught boy, yeah ;)
A glass of water, or juice, or something like that ;)
Is there wrong with my words "drinking"? What I used to write to replace "drinking" O.o

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...