Day Time and My Fan

Sunday, October 30, 2011

For starters, Mataram  is tropical city. So Mataram does not experience spring, autumn and winter. I hope at Mataram will fall down snows. Well, I’m in my room. My room is reasonably nice (lying). I’m listening music and surfing on internet. Oh, I’m bundle of nerves, attributable the weather isn’t good here. It’s really hot,  makes me to sweat. Maybe temperature between 32C-34C. There was no AC (air conditioner) in my room but I just have a fan. And there are windows but I can’t open. So I turn on my fan, make my room to take a walk. I really hate the hot weather. The only time you’II feel hot is when you travel at outdoor. I strongly recommend avoiding it. If the weather is hot, I’m lazy to do work. The experience caused me to wonder about how the weather affects my moods and my experiences (???)

Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...