Blind alley

Friday, October 21, 2011

I’m really stressed out. I’ve been trying to calm down. I wrote this when my soul was crying. I really hate about my dad’s statement. I don’t have to explain my dad’s argue here, because I thought you don’t want to read that.  When he was talking it, I wanna close my ear with something. Damn! I used to get so annoyed by him, well that now I just don’t more talking with him. I hate my dad’s yells. When he was yells at me, I just stay cool and ignore the irrelavent things he says. I don’t spell out my argue because I knew he was just going to become impatient. I thought I don’t have to talk to because people like him have a serious emotion and get angry very easy. My heart said “Whether you like it or not just be glad your father is in you life. There are so many dad’s out there than away from  responsibility of raising a child”. What am I not familiar with my environment? What am I not friendly? What am I a conner-man? What do you think I careful of one's skin? What again? All answer are I love myself so I spend more time lonely at my room to listening music, drawing, and the other. Bloody well, it really help me to solving my problems.  

Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...