I Will Hit A Home Run

Saturday, December 1, 2012



      Before I did this here note thing, I did other things. I tend to forget a lot of them. I may have been told at a very young age to embrace my mistakes and use them as a learning tool. I might have heard the saying, "If at first I don't succeed, try, try again,"  or, "Good, better, best, never will I rest, till my good is better and my better best"

     Whether it's anxiety or just a natural inborn tendency to fail at life in general, whatever it is something needs to change soon, or the life I lead will be very uncomfortable. I find the answer, from my experience from my daily life I found the best answer “Doesn’t matter it bad or good, it a failure or success, life is go on. Just make the
best for today because tomorrow we may be don’t have a opportunity”


     Often I make a plan, it does not work out, and I patiently try again and again until success is achieved. In hindsight many of I might rightfully say, I wouldn't be where I am today without that unfortunate setback. Sometimes in the class I think If I give up too soon, I may never taste the sweetness of success. I do not become successful overnight, nor do I become humble, compassionate, patient and persevering until I’ve walked through the fire of failure.
     Right there is one of the biggest lessons. I can pick a job or career, but I don’t have to be “stuck” with it when it’s just not for me any more.

Hit a home run. It meas to be successful
 

Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...