Enjoy Evey Moment of My Miraculous Life

Saturday, December 1, 2012

There comes a point when I either embrace who and what I'm or condemn myself to be miserable all my days. Other people will try to make me miserable, I don't help them by doing the job myself. Finish each day and be done what it. I've done what I could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in. Forget them as soon as I can. I shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with my old nonsense.


Dont you know everyday I always make notes about what I did and it useful to read on the next days. Sometimes I read other quotes to raise me up, one of the quotes I like, our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that dont really matter.Keep my best wishes, close to my heart and watch what happens.

Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...