Success is something I do

Saturday, December 15, 2012



I've learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which overcome while trying to succeed and the good news is that the moment I decide that what I know is more important than what I've been taught to believe, I'II have shifted something in my quest for abudance. When I know what I want and I want it bad enough, I'II find a way to get it. I believe I can succeed and this belief is the foundation for my belief. I believe that I'm great, that there's something magnificent about me.

Succes is something I experience when I act accordingly. Success is not something I have because success is something I do!

Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...