I'm Still On My Way

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Yeah, I’m still on my way. I’m goin’ to stron’ to face all. I’ve not tried stay clear of. How much you trying to influence me, it can’t. I’m not a person who can influence, because I had knew before you knew. I’m not listening of you or not seeing at you. Because I though I must believe just in me. I don’t cares how much you talk over or infer to me. I’m still I’m. I’m still lovin’ classic although you given me other songs. I’m still lovin’ writin’, I’m still lovin’ watchin’, drawin’ and the other. I’ve not tried become like yo, Never once did. So I just speaking from my experience. Still on your way, faces all and you’II enjoy with it. I’m satya and I’m proud.

Share This Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...